Polaris 9450 Sport
The best just got better with the 4-Wheel Drive Polaris 9450 Sport
The energy efficient Polaris 9450 Sport can reduce energy consumption by up to 90%, significantly lowering operating costs. It features a rear water cleaning stream which blows debris off stairs and out of tight corners. Its over-sized suction intake allows it to ingest larger debris effortlessly. With durable Aqua-Trac tires and Vortex Vacuum Technology, the 9450 Sport tackles any pool terrain and climbs over obstacles without getting stuck. It cleans all pool surface types and scrubs the floor, steps, walls, and tile line with a pleated scrubbing brush in as little as 1.5 hours.
The 9450 Sport cleans pools up to 50′ in length. It includes a new premium, compact transport caddy that can be assembled in just minutes without using any tools. Model is backed by a 2 year limited warranty.
Polaris 9450 Sport
- Easy Lift System - With the touch of a button the 9450 surfaces to a desired location and waits for you to grab it, then automatically evacuates water for effortless removal from the pool.
- Vortex Vacuum Technology - 25% more vacuum power and 4x more debris capacity than other cleaners.
- Easy Clean Filter Canister - debris can easily be emptied with a simple shake and spray convenience.
- 7-day programmable timer - fully customizable set it and forget it cleaning modes.
- ActivMotion Sensor® - automatically controls robot's position at all times, allowing complete cleaning coverage without any hang ups.
- 4-Wheel Drive Technology - cleans pool floor, walls, and scrubs tile line with pleated scrubbing brush.
- Top access, large filter canister has four times the capacity of other similar cleaners
|Easy Lift System||Yes|
|Easy Clean Filter Canister||Yes|
|Vortex Vacuum Technology||Yes|
|Cleaning Cycle||7-Day Programmable|
|Cleaning Modes||Floor, Floor/Wall|
|Dirty Canister Indicator||No|
|Rear Water Cleaning Stream||Yes|
|Cable Length||60' Cable / 50' Pool|