Severest Algae Treatment
Lingering algae problems? Cover fall in during the off-season? Our product will take care of the severest algae issues and eliminate them.
- Unique copper blend
- Heavily chelated to prevent staining on surfaces
- Works in chlorine or bromine sanitized pools
- Performance increases as the temperature increases and the more the sun shines directly on the water
- Higher copper content than other competitive brands
- Will not effect water balance of pool water
- Continuously destroys algae for days after application
- Adjust pH between 7.2 – 7.6.
- Superchlorinating the pool water before the addition of Severest Algae Treatment may be neccesary if algae is stubborn or resistant
- For treatment of visible algae, Add 4 ounces per 10,000 gallons of pool water;12 ounces may be used for stubborn or resistant algae
- Run pump and filter continuously for 24 hours
- Avoid superchlorinating or raising pH for 72 hours after application
- 1 qt. bottle (12 per case)